The Metaversus is a collection of 8,888 valuable NFTs. This set is known as meta-sleeves, and these advanced sleeves can be utilized in The Metaverse to obtain a competitive advantage over your opponents, as well as trade with other Opensea users.
Users can play in teams with regular sleeves or create their own vicious squad of cold-blooded murderers by importing their Meta-Sleeve NFTs. Winning battles in The Metaversus grants you a $Charge. The Metaversus NFT token can only be used to enhance Meta-Sleeves and mint future drops. When you acquire upgrades, your NFT’s Metadata will be updated on Opensea.
The Metaversus NFT Roadmap :
Phase 1 :
- The collection of Meta-sleeves which will have over 200 traits will be released and its public mint will start.
- The team will release a multiplayer online battle game that will be in its Beta stage.
Phase 2 :
- The team will complete the metaversus game and allow Metaversus NFT holders to import their Meta-sleeves NFTs into the fight zone.
- The Holder will receive their unique Meta-sleeve 3D elements as decentraland and sandbox wearable skins and accessories.
Phase 3 :
- Tokenomics will be introduced for all the Metaversus NFT Holders which will allow them to use their tokens to purchase future mints and enhance their avatar’s features or weapons.
The Metaversus NFT Drop/ Launch Date -Mint Price Details
The Metaversus NFT price will be 0.18 ETH and the public mint will start on 7th March whereas it pre-mint sale will begin on 6th March and its sale price will be 0.09 ETH. The users will be able to mint 10 NFTs per wallet and you will be able to mint a MetaSleeve directly from the official website. You will need to connect your wallet to the website on Mint Day, and for that, you will need a Metamask or WalletConnect.