The Galaxy Panda NFT is a one-of-a-kind collection of 10,000 randomly created, exclusive, collectible 2D and 3D NFTs with proof of ownership saved on the Solana blockchain, featuring a play-to-earn Galaxy Panda game. The Galaxy Panda will be an e-sport game built with Solana Blockchain technology. You can assemble your friends, establish a team, combat others, and win token prizes based only on your abilities.
Galaxy Panda’s gameplay is built around the combination of your individual abilities and teamwork. You may test your skills in various game modes, including Adventura, Mission, Arena, and Tournament, all of which include monthly upgrades and tempting awards.
The Galaxy Panda NFT Project’s objective is to build a platform game that links cryptocurrency owners with gamers and streamers. These three factors will combine to form a sustainable ecology that will make gaming, sharing, and in-game peer-to-peer trading popular throughout the world.
Galaxy Panda NFT Roadmap :
Phase 1 :
- The Galaxy Panda NFT Roadmap and the Whitepaper will be released.
- The NFT Pre and Public sales will go live.
- NFT Staking development will be launched.
- $GPA Token Seed round will be started.
- $GPA Token Presale.
- Galaxy Panda Lands Presale: 2,000/2,000.
Phase 2 :
- $GPA Staking development.
- Galaxy Panda NFT Exchange listing.
- Listing on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.
- NFT Marketplace will be launched.
- $GPA Token Public sale.
Phase 3 :
- $GPA Staking will be introduced.
- A Beta Version of the Game will be released to all Galaxy Panda NFT holders.
- App development for IOS and Android.
- New Assets, New NFT Collections, and expanding the world will begin.
Galaxy Panda NFT Drop Date – Mint Price Details
The Galaxy Panda NFT Price will be 2 SOL, and the public Mint will start on 27th March. The pre-sale will begin on the 26th, and its mint price will be 1 SOL. There’s no limit to the number of NFTs you can mint per wallet. You can only mint from the official Website of the Galaxy Panda NFT on the mint date, and to Mint, you need to connect your Solana wallet to the official Website and click on MINT. Then you need to authorize the transaction, and after that, your Mint will be successful.